PMG quickly separated itself from the pack. The software is easily configurable, so it promised to support our lean project approach to streamline our processes and compliance efforts. The solution also offered a manageable financial entry point, versus the major investment required from custom solutions.”
PMG’s low-code development capabilities empower business users and IT resources alike to quickly build and deploy their own robust applications and process solutions.
The PMG Digital Business Platform delivers fast deployment of solutions to digitalize your unique business processes. With PMG’s powerful low-code technology, non-technical resources and business analysts implement solutions with the ease of drag and drop workflow actions and configurable properties. And, IT developers also benefit from the speed of configuration, while maintaining the ability to augment complex solutions with code when needed.
With solution design based on low-code configuration over custom development, you expand the pool of potential people who can build on the platform, accelerate deployment times, minimize maintenance overhead, and simplify product upgrades in the future.
Low-Code Development Benefits
- Speed to deployment
- Ease of use to support citizen developers as well as coders
- Flexibility to tailor to an organization’s unique business processes
- Ability to update quickly as business requirements change
- Upgrade safe configuration
PMG Low-Code Platform Tools
The PMG platform comes with a wide range of low-code development tools, making it easy for citizen developers and traditional IT developers alike to build applications quickly, without any coding. These same web-based, low-code tools are also used to update and manage the solutions, as business requirements evolve over time.
- Configurable portal and personalized work dashboards for a superior UX
- Form Editor feature for building rich, dynamic forms to collect and manage data
- Report Builder utility to build custom reports without writing code or SQL queries
- Drag-and-drop Workflow Designer for configuring executable processes
- Licensed connectors to integrate with enterprise applications via configurable actions
- API Builder feature to enable external systems to make calls into PMG processes
Prepackaged connector kits and generic connector actions allow you to easily integrate with existing enterprise systems, driving fast deployments. The result is true end-to-end business process orchestration that’s easy to create and easy to maintain as your business processes evolve over time, as well as real-time data aggregation for reports, dashboards and interactive consoles.