PMG wishes you Happy New Year!
Say Sayonara to Auld Lang Syne
2020 has been like no other year. (Thank goodness!) Now it’s FINALLY drawing to a close, and we’ve been getting nostalgic for years gone by.
Some of you may remember the big shindigs we used to host in Atlanta. Our Customer Symposium was a great opportunity to meet with customers, share best practices, and eat and drink until we were ready to burst.
One of the favorite treats served up by the Capital City Club venue was always their uber-buttery saltine crackers served warm from the oven. We’ve managed to secure the top-secret recipe for what may just be the most delicious cracker known to mankind, and we’re ready to share.
Capital City Club’s Baked Butter Saltines Recipe
- One sleeve of Nabisco Original Saltine Crackers
- 8 oz. Butter (2 sticks)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Melt two sticks of butter (8 oz.) in a pan over low heat. Skim off the milk solids floating on top of the melted butter, and pour the clarified butter into a bowl for use. Leave the released water in the pan.
- In a baking dish, line up one sleeve of crackers in standing rows. Pour clarified butter slowly over the crackers. Repeat until the crackers are saturated with butter, using the butter runoff from the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake 400° for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Remember: we didn’t promise that these were healthy. Happy New Year!