Full featured suite that is easy to get started with, but has a ton of power.”
PMG provides a consolidated framework for capturing, aggregating, visualizing and analyzing key data and behavior patterns tied to your unique business processes.
An organization’s ability to analyze data for potential business intelligence is critical in today’s digital world. Business leaders increasingly lean on technology to track internal operations against key performance indicators (KPI’s), to uncover actionable information about customers, and to identify opportunities for improvements that deliver valuable business outcomes. With the right data collected, the right analysis, and the right reporting format, it’s easy to get a clear picture of how your business processes are performing.
PMG’s Digital Business Platform gives you the tools you need to gather comprehensive data sets for both quantitative and qualitative analysis, helping you identify patterns and relationships that could be used to optimize your business processes end-to-end. With PMG’s extensive integration capabilities, you can pull real-time data from any number of external systems or data sources. External data can be combined with internal system data as needed, analyzed, and displayed visually in analytics dashboards or interactive consoles.
Features & Benefits
- Easy integration with external data sources or systems
- Extensive reporting capabilities for generating reports against internal and/or external data
- Low-code report configuration tools, including built-in graphical display options – pie charts, line graphs, bar charts, etc.
- Configurable portal pages and data widgets for creating custom, permissions-based analytics dashboards
- PMG “Workflow Anywhere” functionality for complex data processing and calculations rendered in real-time UI
Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
The PMG platform delivers real-time data analytics for monitoring ongoing business activity. With visibility into this kind of business activity monitoring (BAM), authorized process workers are able to make informed decisions on next steps to take. Or, leveraging PMG’s powerful workflow engine, your data analytics can even automatically trigger business activities, based on predefined thresholds.