Not only has PMG simplified onboarding, they’ve improved our visibility. The entire process, from granting network access to providing assets and physical workspace allocation, occurs in one workflow. We can document and track operations with unprecedented accuracy, eliminating those excess emails and status calls.”
PMG’s Onboarding accelerates and streamlines the many activities and processes required to make your new employee’s first day a positive, productive experience.
Helping new hires to quickly become productive, contributing members of your organization is critical for your business. With PMG, you can orchestrate all the relevant onboarding steps into a standardized, trackable and efficient process. This not only saves money, but also improves the employee experience, boosting performance and retention.
PMG customer, Parsons Corporation, reduced time required to onboard by 56 percent, garnering significant cost savings and dramatically shrinking losses in productivity for new employees. In addition, they were able to improve their employee’s first-day experience using PMG’s employee onboarding solution. Read the Parsons Corporation case study to learn more.
Research proves that providing a structured onboarding process for new hires drives productivity and improves retention. (See the infographic.) The PMG Digital Business Platform integrates directly with your HR, IT, Facilities and Security systems as needed to orchestrate and streamline the full onboarding process from start to finish. And, rather than replacing your existing ERP system, PMG’s onboarding solution augments it, filling functional gaps, connecting disparate applications, and incorporating workflow logic into those processes where needed.
With PMG, your portal dashboard views bring visibility to new hire status and process analytics. Everyone involved can track progress and collaborate as needed on related onboarding activities – from new hire initiation, to approval, to provisioning, and beyond. PMG’s workflow engine coordinates all the applicable approvals and processing on the back end. And, with integration to your core systems, hardware, software and access provisioning is automated along the way, maximizing efficiency and ensuring compliance.
- A single portal interface with online forms to collect all relevant data
- Ability to bundle services and orchestrate workflow processes across multiple departments (HR, payroll, benefits, IT, telecom, facilities, security, etc.)
- Easy-to-configure approval workflows and business logic
- Out-of-the-box integration with Active Directory and other HR management systems for automated provisioning
- Bi-directional integration with ERP systems
- Pre-built integration kits for Active Directory and HR Management systems for automated account creation and management
- Pre-built integration kits for IT Help Desk, Facilities and Security systems for automated asset provisioning and de-provisioning
- Built-in status tracking and audit trails for compliance reporting
All organizations are subject to resource turnover, and ultimately need to transition those departing employees out of the workforce as efficiently as possible. Automating this process ensures the timely recovery of company assets. It also ensures a prompt deactivation of user accounts to recoup license seat costs and prevent unauthorized access to business-critical systems.
The same functionality that supports the onboarding process also supports offboarding. PMG effectively executes onboarding processes in reverse, automating the revocation of all access rights, accounts, permissions, and assets provisioned since hire.