Using PMG provides us with a huge advantage because now we are aware of delays in the process and we can identify the step in the workflow where the issue has occurred.”
HR Case Management solutions built on the PMG Digital Business Platform deliver the data insights and flexibility your resources need to effectively resolve any employee inquiries.
Human Resources (HR) departments are frequently in the middle of complex interactions between their organization’s people, data, and regulatory policies that inevitably require unforeseen steps to reach an optimal outcome. PMG’s HR case management solution helps businesses handle this type of unstructured process style by facilitating transparency and collaboration through ad-hoc employee “cases.” And, with PMG’s extensive data integration capabilities and configurable dashboard reports, you can aggregate external and internal data into a singular view, giving HR resources the visibility they need to make informed decisions when handling employee cases.
Single Portal for Opening and Resolving HR Cases
PMG’s platform gives employees access to a single, centralized interface, with front-end forms where they can open HR cases. HR advisors, in turn, use the same portal front-end to review case submissions and process them accordingly. With personalized dashboard views, HR agents can sort and filter assigned casework as needed. And, with a knowledgebase of previous case resolutions and a built-in comments function to collaborate with other agents, HR advisors decide how best to handle each unique case individually.
PMG’s HR case management solution intelligently presents options for next steps based on the latest information and relevant paths. Configured workflow processes ensure your HR cases are routed to the right person every time. And, with PMG’s low-code capabilities, it’s easy to build workflow logic to escalate casework assignments automatically based on designated criteria or business rules. The PMG platform also integrates with external HR systems as needed, allowing you to maximize your current investments while still taking advantage of PMG’s solution.
- Configurable dashboard views of opened cases for HR advisors to review and process
- Built-in collaboration features facilitate communication between HR advisors and case agents while driving individual cases to a successful outcome
- Full visibility for employees to track and monitor case progress in real-time
- Easy integration with external HR systems and other enterprise tools for true end-to-end case management processing
- Permissions-based access to self-service forms for employees to submit HR inquiries
- Built-in document and knowledge management capabilities to support self-service resolution on standard, high-volume inquiries
- Drag-and-drop configuration of workflow logic to support unstructured (or semi-structured) processing of variable, low-volume inquiry types
- Low-code configuration tools to facilitate fast implementations and easy updates to HR case management processes
- Extensive reporting capabilities to support ongoing metrics and analytics for your HR case processes