Robotic Process Automation
PMG provides the process orchestration, error handling, and integrations you need to get full benefit from RPA.
By digitizing repetitive manual tasks performed on your legacy systems, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) promises big efficiency gains, quickly and at low cost. But industry experts are indicating that so far, RPA initiatives are often under-delivering on that promise. Unlock more value from your RPA tool by incorporating broader process automation and orchestration to solve these RPA challenges:
Without process automation, efficiency gains are significantly limited. A manual hand-off means less control over outcomes.
Frequent bot errors
Limitations of current OCR technologies, inconsistencies in screen loading times, and other variables mean that bot errors occur regularly. And the manual intervention required to process failed executions is time consuming.
The missing ingredient
Integration with orchestration is the best way to address the challenges found in RPA implementations, and a robust low-code platform offers the solution.
Benefits of augmenting RPA with PMG.
- Maximizes efficiency improvements by automating the processes around the bots
- Reduces human intervention required to handle RPA processing errors, which often occur frequently
- Increases the number of applicable opportunities for RPA implementation by delivering the capability to handle unstructured data, complex logic, and non-linear processes
- Improves security and governance in your RPA implementation by providing control capabilities and audit trail capture
- Provides the ability to improve business processes as needed and as desired
Maintain fast and easy deployment.
One reason why RPA tools are so attractive is their promise of speed and ease in implementation. PMG delivers on that value proposition.
Configuration, not coding
What’s the difference between RPA and PMG?