New Offering Includes Modeling Workshop, Mentoring and Usage of PMG Service Catalog Suite
Atlanta, Ga. – August 24, 2010 – Leading full service IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions provider Third Sky, Inc., and PMG.net Inc., the technology leader for enterprise service catalogs, today announced availability of a joint Service Catalog Quick Start Program. This new offering combines Third Sky’s acclaimed Service Catalog workshop and consulting with usage of PMG Service Catalog Suite (PMG SCS) software, empowering companies to quickly define and deploy their first online and fully actionable service catalog.
“By combining Third Sky’s Service Catalog expertise with PMG’s market leading software, IT teams can quickly complete the definition of services in their Service Catalog and publish it for draft review,” said Lou Hunnebeck, Vice President of ITSM Vision & Strategy for Third Sky. “This allows the momentum from the modeling workshop to carry forward to drive rapid completion of an organization’s service catalog,” Hunnebeck continued.
The Service Catalog Quick Start program provides a proven, facilitated approach to developing a Service Catalog that helps organizations leverage ITIL best practices to realize the following benefits:
- Begin the cultural shift from a system-oriented perspective to a service-oriented perspective
- Create a foundation and framework for improving the processes that govern the design, transition, and operation of shared services
- Quickly and easily define services and present them in a professional manner using PMG’s user-friendly, web-based system
- Deploy an actionable Service Catalog, available for immediate usage within the enterprise.
“Companies can leverage the ease of configuring PMG’s Service Catalog Suite along with Third Sky’s mentoring as a low cost option for quickly automating labor intensive processes and reducing cycle time by 50-80%,” concluded Joe LeCompte, PMG principal.
PMG offers the most comprehensive, yet flexible and easy to use multi-lingual service catalog & request management solution available.
PMG SCS version 6 leverages PMG’s deep experience in e-Commerce, portal deployment and collaboration, the solution combines:
- PMG iRequest: an e-Commerce online catalog and request system
- PMG iDeliver: a full business process management (BPM) suite providing powerful workflow design, enterprise application integration (EAI) and workflow
- PMG iCollaborate®: an enterprise content management and collaboration engine
PMG’s vast array of Connectors provide out-of-the-box integrations with SAP, Oracle, Microsoft SharePoint, Active Directory, Sun Identity Manager, LDAP, e-mail, and most leading ITSM applications such as BMC Remedy and Service Desk Express, CA Service Desk, HP Service Center/Manager, IBM Maximo, Microsoft SCCM, Numara Footprints, Marval and numerous others.
More than 20 percent of the Global 100 relies on PMG to deploy enterprise service catalog and business process automation software that streamlines operations, reduces costs and improves efficiency. Our solutions transcend traditional IT service management boundaries giving business and IT professionals a smarter way to automate business processes ranging from IT financial management to identity management, employee onboarding and cloud provisioning. As a result, our clients handle shared services requests faster with fewer manual processes and less reliance on staff intervention. For more information, please visit pmg.net.